@cinabin1 asked for MJ quotes she could use at graduation so here are a few ideas:
- "I have confidence in my abilities. I have real perseverance. Nothing can stop me when I put my mind to it."
- "Please go for your dreams. Whatever your ideals, you can become whatever you want to become."
- "Always believe in yourself. No matter who’s around you being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become."
- "If the whole world says no; you say yes."
- "Always appreciate the gift of life. Be happy and have fun!"
- "And tonight we all stand united and ask ‘What more can i give?’ and when we leave here tonight let us take this love and give it to all the people everywhere in every corner of the earth."
- "It is staggering what a person can do if they only try.”
- "I know who I am inside and outside, and I know what I want to do. and I will always go with my dreams."
- "I don’t care if the whole world is against you or teasing you or saying you’re not gonna make it. Believe in yourself. No matter what. They laughed at the Wright brothers. They laughed at Thomas Edison. They laughed at Disney. Study the greats and become greater."
- "In the end, the most important thing is to be true to yourself and those you love and work hard. Work like there’s no tomorrow. Train. Strive. Really train and cultivate your talent to the highest degree. Be the best at what you do. Get to know more about your field than anybody alive. Use the tools of your trade, If it’s books or a floor to dance on or a body of water to swim in. Whatever it is, it’s yours."
Feel free to reblog and add your ideas to the list.